A forum for Kent CCC fans
By TWrex
With Kent 39 f 5 on Monday, whilst still hoping some sort of recovery could be made, I could not visualise the final outcome, doubt if anyone could have. Kent's record win & Yorks largest defeat by runs, 433. Also, besides Darren Stevens age defying efforts Sam Billings became the first player to score centuries in each innings at Headingly (making it 3 in 3), they also combined in a record 6th wicket stand. Not a bad return to the first division after a 9 year absence.
By Vetchetarian
TWrex wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:10 pm With Kent 39 f 5 on Monday, whilst still hoping some sort of recovery could be made, I could not visualise the final outcome, doubt if anyone could have. Kent's record win & Yorks largest defeat by runs, 433. Also, besides Darren Stevens age defying efforts Sam Billings became the first player to score centuries in each innings at Headingly (making it 3 in 3), they also combined in a record 6th wicket stand. Not a bad return to the first division after a 9 year absence.
[/quote

It's a funny old game. Some remarkable performances.

Always a pleasure to see Yorkshire put to the sword. They did it to so many teams down the years. :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]