A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By johnwales
Brilliant innings by Labuschagne; best signing we have had in the history of Glamorgan cricket. And amazingly had it not been for his success in our colours he may well have slipped through the Australian net !!
Nick_Glam, hujon64 liked this
By TWrex
johnwales wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:44 am Brilliant innings by Labuschagne; best signing we have had in the history of Glamorgan cricket. And amazingly had it not been for his success in our colours he may well have slipped through the Australian net !!
Perhaps that why he returned to Wales, and it is nice to see someone not decamping to a 'big' county at the drop of a hat. Hopefully he will have as good a season for Glamorgan as last season and that Australia don't drag him away too often.
Bit worried about Surrey though, they don't seem to have signed anyone for a while.
My Kent membership renewal sent off this morning hoping for another good championship season and some improvement in one day comps.
hujon64 liked this
By Nick_Glam
Certainly reinforces how lucky we seem to be to have kept him for next season...

Whether he proves to be our best signing, time will tell. He must be one of our best (relatively) unknown finds though.
hujon64 liked this
By hujon64
Delighted that Labuschagne got his 100+ and enjoyed the interview where he mentioned that Maynard had sent him a message with two 100 signs and would be ‘unhappy’ with him!!! Obviously, a very good relationship which must have been a factor in his return.
Labuschagne, Smith and Starc should be crowd pullers next year and wonderful for aspiring young cricketers to watch.
By Nick_Glam
He's only gone and done it again!!! :lol

This quote on the BBC site made me chuckle considering some of the overseas players that we've had in recent years:

"Labuschagne, who hit 185 in Australia's innings victory in the first Test of the series, has now scored more Test runs in 2019 than anyone else in the world, his tally of 793 putting him ahead of team-mate Steve Smith."
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]