A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
Pretty brainless stuff from De Lange! 20 runs from his latest over
By glamman
Probably the worst day of the year so far for Glamorgan - poor fielding, dropped catches, poor bowling and then poor batting plus some good balls from Middx. Hopefully this is the dip and the rest will be upwards.
By hujon64
Was getting a little complacent so bit of a shock when I logged on this evening after an afternoon out. Would be a shame if Cooke returned to Captaincy, taking some good catches shown on Twitter, and suffered a poor all round team performance. However, they have shown fighting spirit and resilience this season so let’s hope this will come to the fore tomorrow!
By Nick_Glam
A reality check for us today that shows the weaknesses that are still very much a part of the squad.
By Nick_Glam
A decent effort from Lloyd again and good that he has found a bit of form.

Otherwise though, I think this gives a truer reflection of where we are. We have punched above our weight this season, but there was bound to be a tough game or two at some stage.
By glamman
A bright spot to this game - fantastic piece of fielding from Wagg to run out Malan on the stroke of tea.
By johnwales
A much needed break soon from the real cricket. Perhaps we can continue the success in the Blast.
By JamesH
I didn't pay any attention to the game this weekend as I was thoroughly engrossed in other sport... Wimbledon, Tour de France, F1, World Cup (well done England), what a couple of days!

Disappointed but not necessarily surprised to Middlesex very much on top. They have an outstanding team and I'm really not sure why they find themselves seventh in the table, albeit only a win away from 3rd place.

Seems like Glamorgan have perhaps been a bit unlucky with the ball but the batting has left a lot to be desired. We'll have to try and bat for a day and a half to salvage this game. Was anyone there over the weekend or is planning on going today/tomorrow?
By glamman
The pitch looks a pretty friendly batting track now. Unfortunately we have been found wanting in the three skills of batting, bowling and fielding.
By notgoingoutreprise
Last time I looked after 9 matches we are undefeated and we have not lost this one yet either.It would have been insane to think we would have gone the whole season undefeated so don't quite hit that panic button yet
By glamman
Important to have a good batting display in the 4th innings to avoid a heavy defeat. As you say, not going to go the whole season without some stutters. However important to maintain momentum as it will be a tight scrap for one of the top 3 positions.
By Nick_Glam
Pitch is looking lively as even Hemphrey just extracted a lot of bounce to dismiss Sowter.

Going to be a challenge to win this. :lol

Darren Stevens will leave Kent at the end of the s[…]

Full title 'Race and Pace' the West Indian in East[…]

Berg is back!

At 38 years of age, it is perhaps not entirely cle[…]

CC v Durham

Our last two wickets put on 67, of which Hutton an[…]