A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
Apparently, if you buy two tickets you can't set next to each other unless you're from the same household.

So despite the fact that my mate and I will be in the pub later..... We can't sit next to each or probably even go.

Guess hes gonna be my "partner" for the evening....
psychocandy wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:02 pm
glamman wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:58 pm Don't let Vetchetarian hear you saying that. I am sure there is a very rational reason behind the decision. :no: :no:
Yeh another 15 minutes of fame for Drakeford.
He has become quite famous as a result of handling the pandemic in Wales. Your contribution has been what exactly.

Knocking someone for a trivial matter re who you can sit by at a cricket match is juvenile. Where you sit, and who you sit by, is of little importance in the real world.
Vetchetarian wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:56 pm
glamman wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:58 pm Don't let Vetchetarian hear you saying that. I am sure there is a very rational reason behind the decision. :no: :no:
He has become quite famous as a result of handling the pandemic in Wales. Your contribution has been what exactly.

Knocking someone for a trivial matter re who you can sit by at a cricket match is juvenile. Where you sit, and who you sit by, is of little importance in the real world.
Quite famous by doing the opposite of what central government are doing just because he can you mean. Personally, I think they guy is an embarrassment to wales.....

"If you tolerate this then you're children will be next"........
Vetchetarian wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:53 pm
Hey, sfb, I'd rather have Drakeford in charge than you. What contribution have you made to anything worthwhile since the pandemic took over ? Don't rush your reply, take your time. 😁
Don't tell me, your father voted labour, his father before him, so you vote labour too?
psychocandy wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:34 pm
Vetchetarian wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:53 pm
Hey, sfb, I'd rather have Drakeford in charge than you. What contribution have you made to anything worthwhile since the pandemic took over ? Don't rush your reply, take your time. 😁
Don't tell me, your father voted labour, his father before him, so you vote labour too?
Nice try. Who I vote for, or even if I do vote, is none of your goddamned business.

Still waiting to hear what your contribution has been. Whingeing and decrying Drakeford doesn't count. 😁
psychocandy wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:31 pm
Vetchetarian wrote: ↑Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:56 pm

Quite famous by doing the opposite of what central government are doing just because he can you mean. Personally, I think they guy is an embarrassment to wales.....

"If you tolerate this then you're children will be next"........
Drakeford showed central government up. Too many people think he has done a sterling job, under trying circumstances. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but complain about him.
Not that many there last night.....

Not sure who did the seating arrangments. I was at the top of the big stand but it was empty at the bottom. Crazy. Think someone had just jabbed a mouse and selected seats.

And the lady telling everyone to queue 2m apart in the beer queue. Why?
As happens in between innings, everyone piles into the toilets - it was rammed in there like it always is. But then we're told to stand well away from someone in a queue.

One good thing - Glam seemed to take no notice of the welsh governments last minute idea that only family members could sit together. How on earth are they expected to police this I'll never know....
psychocandy wrote: ↑Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:43 am Not that many there last night.....

Not sure who did the seating arrangments. I was at the top of the big stand but it was empty at the bottom. Crazy. Think someone had just jabbed a mouse and selected seats.

And the lady telling everyone to queue 2m apart in the beer queue. Why?
As happens in between innings, everyone piles into the toilets - it was rammed in there like it always is. But then we're told to stand well away from someone in a queue.

One good thing - Glam seemed to take no notice of the welsh governments last minute idea that only family members could sit together. How on earth are they expected to police this I'll never know....
Some stewards tried to break up groups but did not get anywhere. Some did not bother. Were more there than the previous 2 games.

As I'm sure many cricket supporters know, there ar[…]

Royal London

A new competition and hopefully better fortune. We[…]

If you are new to the forum why not announce your […]

Sonny Baker

Anyone else watched Sonny Baker, who is just 18, […]