A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
Has Colin Ingram lost interest in Glamorgan ? He was trotting between wickets; batsmen should never assume the ball is going to hit the wickets.

T20 is so boring in matches like tonight 's. The result was clear after the first five overs.
Nice of our captain to set off on a suicidal run then give up running half way down the pitch and be run out. Sets a fine example to the rest of the team. As did our expensive overseas player with the awful shot with which he got himself out. The haymakers played against spin by Taylor, Douthwaite and Smith would put a local club player to shame and certainly don't flatter a professional player. Is no-one counselling these players or setting out a plan before they take to the field?

Having got that off my chest, I thought Lloyd played a superb innings, Salter gave him intelligent support and then stepped up when Lloyd was out. Selman did enough to prove he should have been playing all along. Walker and Salter were the pick of the bowlers.

Home game Bank holiday Monday and the weather set fair- there should be a bumper crowd but how many will bother to go I wonder?
exileKT8 liked this
johnwales wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:54 pm Has Colin Ingram lost interest in Glamorgan ? He was trotting between wickets; batsmen should never assume the ball is going to hit the wickets.

T20 is so boring in matches like tonight 's. The result was clear after the first five overs.
Ingram in the two live games interviews did not seem bothered and was rather glib in his answers
CC v Durham

Our last two wickets put on 67, of which Hutton an[…]

Yorkshire v Kent

With Kent 39 f 5 on Monday, whilst still hoping so[…]

Leicestershire

NOTICE THAT THE FINAL MEMBERS FORUM IS SCHEDULED […]