A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By johnwales
This was a huge achievement, considering the openers had demonstrated the impression the wicket was breaking up. Last year it would have been 45 for 6 after 18 overs, yet of the 9 remaining batsmen seven managed to contribute decent scores. Cullen's success is going to complicate selection when Cooke returns !
lovecricket liked this
By duckworthlewis
What a great and stressful day! Was listening online till teatime but managed to finish work early and watched the whole evening session on the Derby live feed. Brilliant. So happy tonight.
lovecricket liked this
By johnwales
How do you access these live feeds, and do all counties operate them ?
By Gaius Baltar
johnwales wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:13 am How do you access these live feeds, and do all counties operate them ?
Hi john

The live stream of the last match was on the Derbyshire CCC website ... just had to navigate to live stream ...

Glamorgan's games at Sophia Gardens are covered ...

The only game not to be live streamed so far was the one at Newport ... guess they don't have the facilities

Seems most counties are live streaming county championship matches this season .. which is fantastic for me over the other side of the world and i am sure for everyone else ..... hoping Sussex will have a stream next week

just pop onto their website at start of play and take a look
johnwales liked this
By hujon64
To access live feeds, I often click on Nick Webb’s website as he usually has a direct link.
johnwales liked this
By hujon64
hujon64 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:37 pm To access live feeds, I often click on Nick Webb’s website as he usually has a direct link.
Sorry, access via his twitter account.
Lancashire at Colwyn Bay

Starting to think about who will take the field fo[…]

AUSTRALIA

Eoin Morgan will not indicate to the spectators a […]

CC v Worcs

Good first day for us. Now can the batsmen give us[…]

Overseas

Events at Southampton suggest or confirm the fear […]