A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
Should be well worth popping down to your local premier league ground tomorrow as all but the game at Mumbles have two Glamorgan players on each side. At Mumbles it will be TvdG and Taylor although Mark Wallace plays for Newport. Should be a few youngsters hoping to show what they can do.
Games are at Ammanford, Cardiff, Clydach, Mumbles and Pontarddulais.
Good luck to everyone.
Nick_Glam liked this
By hujon64
Delighted that Maynard and Wallače have sanctioned this. Great to see the professionals at local Clubs and a chance for all cricket lovers to see them free of charge. Youngsters can learn from them and a chance to impress. Dare I say, there seems to be a different, more upbeat air around the Club. Weather seems good for tomorrow so enjoy everyone. Thanks Glamman for your very welcome updates on happenings.
By glamman
I assume the clubs will not have to be paying any of the Glamorgan players. When the Premier league started it was part of the players' contracts but more recently I understand some have been asking for money to play. Something I disagree with although you perhaps cannot blame them when other "amateur" players get financial reward for playing on a Saturday.,
By Nick_Glam
Seems a very good idea and hopefully should build some goodwill and increase interest in the county.
Kent

Nick Webb has reported that Carlson has replaced M[…]

2nd XI

Absolutely pathetic from the Glamorgan media that […]

Overseas

Events at Southampton suggest or confirm the fear […]

AUSTRALIA

Eoin Morgan will not indicate to the spectators a […]