A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:38 pm
Vetchetarian wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:25 am
glamman wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:14 am
I’m sure everyone who gives comments here is only too pleased to see the only 3 Welsh players in the team all contribute. Salter has a lot of experience in this format and is probably better suited to white ball cricket. Donald again has the attributes for T20 and I would have opened with him and Khawaja.
Hogan miserly as ever and the other bowlers supported well. Good signs but a long way to go.
It's a given that ALL Glam followers want our home grown talent to flourish, and for anyone to suggest otherwise, well, it's just silly.

' One swallow ... ', etc., so no point in getting carried away. Lots of games to come.

According to the Radio Solent crew, the Hampshire players were fatigued, both mentally and physically, after winning the One Day Cup last weekend.
Apparently, the intervening number of days just weren't enough recovery time.

Now, there may be an element of truth in that, or perhaps they were a bit complacent about facing a Glam team that has struggled most of the season.

Anything can happen in a 20/20 game, and so it turned out, with David, yet again, beating Goliath.
The fact we won without Khawaja, Marsh or Ingram really firing has to be a positive.
Absolutely. Just think what Glam could achieve if/when they all start to really fire.
By psychocandy
In all honesty, what odds could you have got on that before the march?

Hants must be GUTTED to get tumped by us. Its a bit like chelsea losing 5-0 to Splott Rovers.

Good win but lets see how the other games pan out.
psychocandy wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:55 am

Hants must be GUTTED to get tumped by us. Its a bit like chelsea losing 5-0 to Splott Rovers.

Cheating if you know the result of the 2nd game
psychocandy liked this
By psychocandy
notgoingoutreprise wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:46 pm
psychocandy wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:55 am

Cheating if you know the result of the 2nd game
Ha ha I was trying to comment based on just the 1st games result!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]