Finals day
50%
Quarter finals
50%
Will not make it out of group.
No votes
0%
By Dan2015
The excitement of the T20 begins tomorrow!

Instead of creating loads of new threads  i thought i'd keep this as the thread for all the T20  group. matches
Below is a poll, asking, Where do you Notts will finish this season?
By CricPie
Watched the seconds lose two T20 games to Warwickshire yesterday.... both were quite comprehensive defeats.
Lumby batted the first over of the game before losing his wicket and didn't play in the second match..
Fletch played in both games but will be the first to admit that he wasn't at his best. There were few if any highlights to report from the day as a whole apart from it being the best of venues on a glorious day.
Be a tough game tonight as our neighbours from along the A46 are looking much stronger in this competition this season  with the likes of Umar Akmal,Clint McKay and tubby Cosgrove along with our old friend Charlie Shreck.
Both Niall & Kevin O' Brien are on duty with Ireland and Grant Elliott is with the Kiwi one-day squad.All three very dangerous in the short form of the game so we might be glad of their absence.
Although Hilfy is in the squad Mick says he prob won't play his first game until Sunday.

Hales,Wessels,B Taylor,Patel,J Taylor,Sammy,Mull,Broad,Ball,Fletcher,Gurney.....Lumby,Hilfy & Sam to miss out?
Last edited by CricPie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dan2015
Mullaney taking 1 wicket & giving away just 14 runs in his 4 overs tonight,

such a under rated player in my opinion.
By MarkR
So 3 teams can claim the 2 remaining spots tomorrow.
Looks like a bit of weather due around in the South also so could change a few things.
Fingers crossed.
Can't believe Notts still have a chance of a QF at the final game after what most would call a dreadful T20 campaign.
Unfortunately if the other 2 teams win it not matter if we win or not.
The Hundred

Much as I try avoiding even thinking about this co[…]