A forum for Lancashire CCC fans
By davee
Now that relegation is unavoidable despite Notts last ditch efforts to go down hopefully we can have a clear out and rebuild, who should go?
What can we look forward to next season - a trip to Colwyn Bay?
By JamesH
Glammy fan here:

Colwyn Bay is a beautiful place to play cricket and a damn site closer to home for you lot than it is for us.

I imagine playing in div 2 next year could do wonders for the likes of Hameed who's had a shocking season it seems. It's a good opportunity for him and others to get in the habit of scoring runs again.

Look forward to playing your bunch next year.
By Alex
Will be interesting to see if the reversal of the Division numbers goes ahead as it might provide an easier route back to Div 1 if three teams go up.

We desperately need a top class batsman or two as we have been badly exposed this year. As you say Jim it might work well for Haseeb although I've heard he's barely spoken to Chapple as they don't get on at all.
By LankyShark
Brown, Lilley and Kerrigan all gone. Anyone know what or where they might be going to?

Best wishes of course to all three.

From the club point of view, I hope it means that none of the other perhaps more regular players will be leaving as a consequence of the drop.
By chris
LankyShark wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:10 pm
Brown, Lilley and Kerrigan all gone. Anyone know what or where they might be going to?

Best wishes of course to all three.

From the club point of view, I hope it means that none of the other perhaps more regular players will be leaving as a consequence of the drop.
Kerrigan was already non-playing. No other county will pick him up. Suspect he will continue as pro at Fulwood & Broughton in the Northern Premier.

No announcement on Guest, Croft, Lester and Lamb so maybe they all get a new contract.
No announcement on Chanderpaul presumably his will not be renewed.
All others still in contract.
Allott gave an interview which included saying Lavelle and Balderson have been given summer contracts for next year.
So make that 5 wicket keepers in the squad, if Guest stays.
By LankyShark
Maybe still in contract, but how tight are contracts following relegation?

How will it effect sport, many players in Soccer &[…]

IPL 2019 Live TV Channels List

Star Sports to communicate live inclusion of IPL &[…]

Match Prediction Of IPL 2019 We all know that IPL[…]

ICC World Cup 2019 Live Streaming, Live Cricket Wo[…]