A forum for Kent CCC fans
By TWrex
I was sitting quietly indoors when all of a sudden the Town church bells began ringing. What major event may have happened I wondered? On checking the news I was amazed to find Kent have obtained a bonus point for BATTING :drunk: There is dancing and merriment on the streets of Kent this afternoon.. It's not funny really as a promotion place could be lost due to the poor return of batting points, the bowlers have certainly done their part. A pity Zak Crawley could not reach his century, but well played nevertheless.
By gmdf
And we finished at 365-6! Shame about Zak, but a good decision to swap him & Bell-Drummond as the latter is 41* batting down the order too.

Only concern was the long tail (with no Darren Stevens in at 7), but hopefully can reach 400+ tomorrow. Do wonder if we've seen the last of Darren though - hope not...
By TWrex
Full batting points over five hundred on the board and still wickets left. I am feeling quite lightheaded with all he excitement. Hopefully Matt Henry can pick up his bowling where he left off, nicely warmed up with his batting. Looks like England have caught Kent's first innings batting problems now.
gmdf liked this
Lancashire at Colwyn Bay

Starting to think about who will take the field fo[…]

AUSTRALIA

Eoin Morgan will not indicate to the spectators a […]

CC v Worcs

Good first day for us. Now can the batsmen give us[…]

Overseas

Events at Southampton suggest or confirm the fear […]