Share the latest news and broadcast your views, use this board for topics that relate to more than one county
Recently I've been reading many reports talking about how Rishabh Pant is a good finisher but throws away his wicket too often and plays with immaturity.

What if he was given the option to open the batting with Shikhar Dhawan or Prithvi then there wouldn't be the added pressure of being expected to keep a high strike rate and playing the big shots. Also seeing Pant's style of play, he plays better when the ball is quick of the pitch. Plus as we know he's capable of hitting the big shots and his timing and technique is good.

He would also be able to build himself up a score and when he's comfortable he can get to the heavy hitting.

Maybe this year would be too risky but I'd love to see Pant as an opener one day. ( And in the CWC19 squad :-) )

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this so please tell me what you think in the comments!
Recently I've been reading many reports talking about how Rishabh Pant is a good finisher but throws away his wicket too often and plays with immaturity.

What if he was given the option to open the batting with Shikhar Dhawan or Prithvi then there wouldn't be the added pressure of being expected to keep a high strike rate and playing the big shots. omegle appvalley https://192168ll.onl/
Also seeing Pant's style of play, he plays better when the ball is quick of the pitch. Plus as we know he's capable of hitting the big shots and his timing and technique is good.

He would also be able to build himself up a score and when he's comfortable he can get to the heavy hitting.

Maybe this year would be too risky but I'd love to see Pant as an opener one day. ( And in the CWC19 squad :-) )

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this so please tell me what you think in the comments!
Thank you
My issue has been solved!
Wales World Champions

Ecstatic to wake up this morning after Wales becam[…]

20/20 squad

If our star Oz batsmen ( can’t spell name :[…]

There are claims that England were allocated an ex[…]

With the T20 Blast starting soon, anyone wanting t[…]