A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
User avatar
By Vetchetarian
#32707
notgoingoutreprise wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:45 pm
exileKT8 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:21 pm Vetch, it will be a long drive from Chester Le Street to Cardiff to sleep in a Cardiff Hotel ?

Hang on the much maligned Carey has taken a wicket, the fight back begins..........
So is Carey carrying the can for us being bowled out for 112,134 and 97 ?
How about the management "carrying the can " ?

Players get dropped, yet nothing seems to stick to those who coach and select the teams.
By glamman
#32708
Vetchetarian wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:43 pm
exileKT8 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:21 pm Vetch, it will be a long drive from Chester Le Street to Cardiff to sleep in a Cardiff Hotel ?

Hang on the much maligned Carey has taken a wicket, the fight back begins..........
I was wondering if anyone would spot my deliberate mistake. 😁

Your prize is in the post, exile. 😂

Don't I feel like the proverbial ............ !!! 😁😁😁
Amazed Shamu hasn’t waded in
By glamman
#32709
Vetchetarian wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:46 pm
notgoingoutreprise wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:45 pm
exileKT8 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:21 pm Vetch, it will be a long drive from Chester Le Street to Cardiff to sleep in a Cardiff Hotel ?

Hang on the much maligned Carey has taken a wicket, the fight back begins..........
So is Carey carrying the can for us being bowled out for 112,134 and 97 ?
How about the management "carrying the can " ?

Players get dropped, yet nothing seems to stick to those who coach and select the teams.
In general, players are trying their hardest. It is up to the coaches to recognise when that won’t ever be good enough. The biggest concern remains the inability of Glamorgan to transform the promising youngster into an effective professional.
User avatar
By Vetchetarian
#32710
glamman wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:04 pm
Vetchetarian wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:43 pm
exileKT8 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:21 pm Vetch, it will be a long drive from Chester Le Street to Cardiff to sleep in a Cardiff Hotel ?

Hang on the much maligned Carey has taken a wicket, the fight back begins..........
I was wondering if anyone would spot my deliberate mistake. 😁

Your prize is in the post, exile. 😂

Don't I feel like the proverbial ............ !!! 😁😁😁
Amazed Shamu hasn’t waded in
Why would he feel the need to wade in ?
By glamman
#32711
A bit of fight from Rutherford and Byrom. Perhaps they have a bit of Welsh blood in them somewhere.
By glamman
#32718
Vetchetarian wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:32 am
glamman wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:07 am At least we have gone into the 3rd day thanks to the inadequacies of our bowling. :no: :no:
The batting is adequate ? 😁😁😁
I'm expecting a 250 lead going into the final innings! :yikes:
By glamman
#32719
Don't expect it to take long now. Personally I don't think our bowling has been any better than our batting.
By glamman
#32721
Early impression of Byrom is that he doesn't look like a player who is full of runs. Lots of dots and then gets out as soon as he tries to score. This is on a pitch that looks perfectly good for batting.
By glamman
#32724
glamman wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:52 am
Vetchetarian wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:32 am
glamman wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:07 am At least we have gone into the 3rd day thanks to the inadequacies of our bowling. :no: :no:
The batting is adequate ? 😁😁😁
I'm expecting a 250 lead going into the final innings! :yikes:
Only need another 422.
By glamman
#32725
Salter and Douthwaite showing that this pitch is a pretty good batting track and highlighting deficiencies of the top order. They have got through 13 overs of the new ball. For Douthwaite to be selected his bowling should not be considered. He has to be deemed a better batsman than Root, Cullen, Cooke or Taylor and that may be the case.
By caergybi
#32726
Looks like Salter and Douthwaite want another night in Durham, but have thsoe already out left for Cardiff?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]