A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Shamu
Dan Douthwaite is a club cricketer. This is an opinion I formed when I first saw him, and nothing has changed ! :brickwall:
By glamman
Shamu wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:22 pm Dan Douthwaite is a club cricketer. This is an opinion I formed when I first saw him, and nothing has changed ! :brickwall:
Certainly plenty of club seamers will be looking on aghast.
By caergybi
exileKT8 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:14 pm
caergybi wrote:Nice last wicket partnership! Seems a lot of counties have given up given the low scores today.
Yes plenty of sides struggling after batting first but unlike Glammy they seem to be fighting back.
Seems so - 89 all out by Hampshire looking a good score at the moment.
By notgoingoutreprise
Shamu wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:22 pm Dan Douthwaite is a club cricketer. This is an opinion I formed when I first saw him, and nothing has changed ! :brickwall:
Love to see you say that to his face
By glamman
Commentators talking about Glamorgan development of players. Not sure how the same people can be in place given that since Lloyd, who is now 29, the only batsman to come through the county program is Carlson.
By caergybi
glamman wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:10 pm Likely this game won't go into day 3, depending on how long it takes us to bowl Durham out.
I expect Durham could declare overnight and win by an innings. Expect they will have some late summer batting practise though.
By glamman
Unfortunately Hogan and TvdG cannot bowl all the overs. Surely a commentary on Weighell if he cannot displace Carey.
By Vetchetarian
Durham should declare now, enjoy a comfortable innings victory, then travel home this evening and sleep in their own beds rather than in a Cardiff hotel.

But will they have the balls to declare ?
By exileKT8
Vetch, it will be a long drive from Chester Le Street to Cardiff to sleep in a Cardiff Hotel ?

Hang on the much maligned Carey has taken a wicket, the fight back begins..........
Vetchetarian liked this
By notgoingoutreprise
exileKT8 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:21 pm Vetch, it will be a long drive from Chester Le Street to Cardiff to sleep in a Cardiff Hotel ?

Hang on the much maligned Carey has taken a wicket, the fight back begins..........
So is Carey carrying the can for us being bowled out for 112,134 and 97 ?
By Vetchetarian
exileKT8 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:21 pm Vetch, it will be a long drive from Chester Le Street to Cardiff to sleep in a Cardiff Hotel ?

I was wondering if anyone would spot my deliberate mistake. 😁

Your prize is in the post, exile. 😂

Don't I feel like the proverbial ............ !!! 😁😁😁
exileKT8 liked this

Даже интересно, подтвердятся ли слухи о возвращени[…]