A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By psychocandy
Decent enough score but fear it might be a little short.....
Will have to bowl well.....

Pity we lost wickets at crucial times.
By glamman
Carey did not bowl a tight enough line and was fortunate not to go for more. Weighell doing much better.
By glamman
psychocandy wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:48 pm Decent enough score but fear it might be a little short.....
Will have to bowl well.....

Pity we lost wickets at crucial times.
The positive thing was that we batted the full 50 overs. Going to be a tight finish.
By glamman
Suggestions that Glamorgan have made approaches to Critchley.
Most of the players whose contracts need renewal have performed well in the 50 over competition.
By Sir_Wellsmote
those last few overs had a real effect on me .... just watching the joy on the player's faces

i am a blubbering wreck here like

it's 2.00 am here but i want to watch the celebrations and interviews

don't think franchise cricket will ever make people feel like this
By Scottydog
Brilliant result ! I thought we were around 20 runs light but a superb bowling performance proved too much for Durham. Salter was outstanding and Cooke, while expensive, has that knack for getting wickets. Chuffed to bits !!!
By hujon64
Stupendous result as underdogs but so pleased that Harrison had respect for his team and made no changes. Carlson is inspirational as a Captain and what an innings but my highlight was Hoges taking the last wicket for the win, no one deserved it more. Salter’s bowling and crucial runs. Also they had a lot more extras than us which made a difference. For once, let’s give credit to the players and management. Great that so many have been given a chance this season and stiff competition for places.
By caergybi
Excellent result and good it was done with same team, who most probably had their best all round game of the competition against a supposedly strengthened Durham. Carlson seems a good tactical and inspirational captain who seems to have transformed the club.

Will be interesting to see if he becomes permanent captain.
exileKT8 liked this
CC v Durham

Again, our old bete noire, Chris Rushworth lays ba[…]