A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Nick_Glam
A great effort from all of the players. Several of them have done themselves a lot of good and hopefully it bodes well for the future.
By Sir_Wellsmote
this is what the beeb think of county cricket

not a mention

the sportswriters and ex cricketer 'commentators' .... i mean those well-paid shills at the 100 should feel ashamed of themselves
By Sir_Wellsmote
That may be the case on a regional level but my page has not changed....
County cricket barely gets a mention these days

I did find a TMS podcast though and the guardian sent an actual journalist along.
By Vetchetarian
Sir_Wellsmote wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:34 pm That may be the case on a regional level but my page has not changed....
County cricket barely gets a mention these days

I did find a TMS podcast though and the guardian sent an actual journalist along.
Let's face it, the powers that be see whackit and whackitlite as the future.

Perhaps they will come up with a ' Fifty ' tournament next, catering for those newby followers who can't count to a hundred. 😁
By TWrex
Congratulations on your win, it's a shame it wasn't a full house at Lord's on a Saturday, but nevertheless it's a trophy for the cabinet and if I understand the new rules you will be in the new Europa Conference League along with Spurs, Hibs, Aberdeen and Rangers depending on their 2nd leg results. So good luck with that.
Despite my misgivings I have to say I have enjoyed the Hundred, but my concern is the knock-on effect to County cricket. This season's Royal London Cup has already suffered will the 4 day game be even marginalised?
A bit harsh to to criticise the BBC on their county cricket coverage, they do provide 'live' scorecards and commentary on all matches, even some National Counties matches. Put it down as an unfortunate lapse.
By timhealings
Frankly appalling that the final is held on a Thursday with only a couple of days to plan after the semi. Why couldn’t they play on Saturday? Utterly baffling, but anyway what a performance by glammy, absolutely chuffed, but would have loved to attend!

Даже интересно, подтвердятся ли слухи о возвращени[…]