A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By JamesH
I don't really want to start a new thread for every 2s game, but here we find ourselves again. A strong side with Selman, Cullen, Smith (looking at you Glamman), Walker, Weighall and Sisodiya all playing.

The Glos side looks strong as well. It's a shame these games are still behind closed doors because this is the type of game I'd absolutely pop down to Newport for.
By glamman
JamesH wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:57 pm I don't really want to start a new thread for every 2s game, but here we find ourselves again. A strong side with Selman, Cullen, Smith (looking at you Glamman), Walker, Weighall and Sisodiya all playing.

The Glos side looks strong as well. It's a shame these games are still behind closed doors because this is the type of game I'd absolutely pop down to Newport for.
Definitely would be worth a viewing. Not sure they can stop you "going for a walk" although Newport's ground is a bit enclosed. No risk to anyone!
As you say, it looks a pretty strong team but not sure how much play they will get over the next few days. Still haven't had an answer to the question as to why Carey jumped ahead of Walker. With Hogan coming back in this week I would expect Salter to be left out and then a question of whether TvdG is rotated for Carey. Otherwise Carey is going to have another quiet week carrying drinks.
Glamorgan to bat first.
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:45 pm Looks like another wash out for the 2s. Very disappointing that others cannot push for a place.
Not much chance of Glam playing for a draw then, eh ?

"The best laid plans .... " 😁
By JamesH
Vetchetarian wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:06 pm
glamman wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:45 pm Looks like another wash out for the 2s. Very disappointing that others cannot push for a place.
Not much chance of Glam playing for a draw then, eh ?

"The best laid plans .... " 😁

You two are worse than my kids!
T20 2021

We get underway in front of the cameras v Worcs on[…]

I don't get it. Last week 5pm start because the fl[…]

Gloucester 20/20

Went Bristol last night, we are so far behind the […]

T20

Couple of 2nd XI games today and tomorrow. Might b[…]