A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
Bright but nippy.
Only change in XI is Harris for TvdG. A last chance for Weighell and maybe Selman?
No surprise that we have been inserted but I would not expect the conditions to be that much in favour of the bowlers.
I must have missed the change in rules about the toss as I thought home teams were still not able to insert the visitors.
By DaveGraham
How does Ben Curran keep getting picked? He's never scored a first class hundred and we released Rob Newton who is far better player than Curran. :no: :no:
By glamman
Looks a slow track with plenty of runs if patient. Hopefully Northants will regret putting us in.

With Selman taking guard on off stump he is a walking lbw victim.
By glamman
Seem to have seen a lot of Glamorgan batsmen being dismissed this season having left the ball. Was a useful delivery.
By glamman
Great to see Lloyd making the best of being given the opener berth. Has had a bit of luck but always going to need that against the new ball.
By glamman
Balbirnie not really contributing. Scores this season: 16, 5, 4, 29 and 3. Ave = 11.4. Didn't score many in the Uni game either.
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:43 pm Balbirnie not really contributing. Scores this season: 16, 5, 4, 29 and 3. Ave = 11.4. Didn't score many in the Uni game either.
With two of the top three batsmen not performing regularly,this places a real burden on the rest of the team. Effectively, two batsmen light, every game so far. Not really good enough.
exileKT8 liked this
T20 2021

We get underway in front of the cameras v Worcs on[…]

I don't get it. Last week 5pm start because the fl[…]

Gloucester 20/20

Went Bristol last night, we are so far behind the […]

T20

Couple of 2nd XI games today and tomorrow. Might b[…]