A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
Bright but nippy.
Only change in XI is Harris for TvdG. A last chance for Weighell and maybe Selman?
No surprise that we have been inserted but I would not expect the conditions to be that much in favour of the bowlers.
I must have missed the change in rules about the toss as I thought home teams were still not able to insert the visitors.
By DaveGraham
How does Ben Curran keep getting picked? He's never scored a first class hundred and we released Rob Newton who is far better player than Curran. :no: :no:
By glamman
Looks a slow track with plenty of runs if patient. Hopefully Northants will regret putting us in.

With Selman taking guard on off stump he is a walking lbw victim.
By glamman
Seem to have seen a lot of Glamorgan batsmen being dismissed this season having left the ball. Was a useful delivery.
By glamman
Great to see Lloyd making the best of being given the opener berth. Has had a bit of luck but always going to need that against the new ball.
By glamman
Balbirnie not really contributing. Scores this season: 16, 5, 4, 29 and 3. Ave = 11.4. Didn't score many in the Uni game either.
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:43 pm Balbirnie not really contributing. Scores this season: 16, 5, 4, 29 and 3. Ave = 11.4. Didn't score many in the Uni game either.
With two of the top three batsmen not performing regularly,this places a real burden on the rest of the team. Effectively, two batsmen light, every game so far. Not really good enough.
exileKT8 liked this
Glamorgan v Yorkshire

Just had a look at the forecast for the week .... […]

Surprising ! Deserved ? There used to be set cri[…]