A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Sir_Wellsmote
i thought it was a very encouraging performance and i really enjoyed watching it

also nice to play Yorkshire for the first time in lawd knows how long

i like this format .... it is far more interesting than playing wootershire and glawschu what feels like every other week

really looking forward to Thursday ... we are very lucky to have televised county cricket these days .... would rather watch a drab session of county cricket than that terribly noisy baseball spectacle going off in india at the moment
exileKT8 liked this
By glamman
Sir_Wellsmote wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:51 am i thought it was a very encouraging performance and i really enjoyed watching it

also nice to play Yorkshire for the first time in lawd knows how long

i like this format .... it is far more interesting than playing wootershire and glawschu what feels like every other week

really looking forward to Thursday ... we are very lucky to have televised county cricket these days .... would rather watch a drab session of county cricket than that terribly noisy baseball spectacle going off in india at the moment
Definitely!
By hujon64
These live broadcasts are excellent - wonderful to be able to watch and listen as it happens. Technology at its best for cricket fans. Thanks to all those who make it possible.
Glamorgan v Yorkshire

Just had a look at the forecast for the week .... […]

Surprising ! Deserved ? There used to be set cri[…]