A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By exileKT8
Enjoying watching the BigBash and good to see Ingram in decent form.

Some other Glammy connections on our screens got me thinking as we have plenty of time these days and I came up with this select XI of recent years.

M.Elliott
S. Marsh
M.Labuschagne
U.Khawaja
M.North
M,Cosgrove
M,Neser
J.Gillespie
M Kasprowicz
TVDG
M,Hogan

12th man J.Burns or J.Maher

Bit heavy on pace and light on spin, Cossie to take the gloves but not a bad side. Add Mitchell Marsh who I don`t think got to wear the daffodil in the middle. Any I`ve missed ? Sorry, Selman not as this level yet.

HNY or as good as can be to all on here.
By Ger27
Jim Allenby has to make the XI.

Who was the Aussie opener who played in the late 90s (early 00s possibly) and barely scored a run all summer?
By uskexile
Jimmy Maher scored heavily in Australia Sheffield Shield but couldn't score a run for Glam.
By exileKT8
Hi Usk

Tait came back to me the other day, tremendous pace but very expensive for Glammy if I remember correctly. I do remember Matt Prior sending him to the boundary quite a lot in an evening game at Hove.

Henriques has looked a class act in the Big Bash and you are right he should be in. Like many of our overseas we didn`t see the best of him. Was he a early season replacement and found some bowler friendly wickets in May ?

Allenby of course hails from Perth, forgot about him.

There aren`t many games on these mornings without some Glammy connection. Marnus had a much better 2nd game after adjusting to T20 batting demands and his leg spin could be useful like Ingram`s was. Without wishing to tempt fate Neser looks some player, just hope Cricket Australia allows them plenty of Daffodil time.
Glammy Wallabies

Enjoying watching the BigBash and good to see Ingr[…]