Wagg
Salter
De Lange
TvdG
Hogan
Sisodiya
Morgan
Carey

Interesting to see Morgan included although I am still not sure of his role. In four T20 innings he has scored 15 runs at a SR of just 62.5.
Good to see Carey involved. Am surprised not to see Selman so will be intersted to see who opens the batting, if we get any play.
By exileKT8
So does this mean Carlson who has probably had his confidence dented by being asked to go in at 3 is now going to open ? White ball may be easier than a red but seems strange and didn`t Selman have a couple of decent knocks when eventually picked at the end of last season ?
By Bubbles
Although we moan about our local cricket I could pick a team of local players that would give this Glamorgan side a game # rock bottom! :sleep:
By Shamu
Bubbles wrote:Although we moan about our local cricket I could pick a team of local players that would give this Glamorgan side a game # rock bottom! :sleep:
Please do - and if you ever consider the likes of Wadlan to be in that team, then it confirms you’re delusional.
By Bubbles
Brad Wadlan is a better batsman than any youngster we have now. In his younger days was a real talent but not fit but yet we employed the likes of Thomas Hughes and Grant who all were given a chance despite their lack of fitness. Wadlan or Douthwaite? No contest. Any more?
By Nick_Glam
I don't expect any play tomorrow, but Douthwaite might be the intended opener. He smashed a big score in one of the inter-squad games, so that might be the intention. I can't say that I would have much faith in our batting lineup, as I think there's a distinct lack of quality:

Balbirnie
Douthwaite
Cooke
Carlson
Root
Taylor
Wagg
Salter
TvdG
de Lange
Hogan
By glamman
Nick_Glam wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:56 pm I don't expect any play tomorrow, but Douthwaite might be the intended opener. He smashed a big score in one of the inter-squad games, so that might be the intention. I can't say that I would have much faith in our batting lineup, as I think there's a distinct lack of quality:

Balbirnie
Douthwaite
Cooke
Carlson
Root
Taylor
Wagg
Salter
TvdG
de Lange
Hogan
Think that looks a reasonable choice from what we have.
By glamman
Appears that Douthwaite will be opening tomorrow against Gloucs. Hopefully he doesn't try to hit everything for six.
Squad

Disappointing for Hemphrey to see he has been rele[…]