A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Bubbles
On a lighter note can you make a bespectacled X1?
One at a time to give everyone a go! 🙄😙😷😷😷
By TWrex
Should there be a shortage of Glamorgan players, or an imbalance to form an XI can I, as a Kentish interloper, throw in a couple of names for the squad. Derek Aslett, a good county batsman but an exceptional fielder. Alan Dixon, an all rounder with plenty of wickets and a more than useful batsman. Like Aslett he was a brilliant fielder, especially in the covers. I particularly remember him taking a wicket in each of his first seven overs in a Gillette Cup tie against Surrey on a flat pitch at the Oval on a gorgeous sunny day. That was 53 years ago, yipes and I was already a working lad.
You could compare Alan with Darren Stevens, with the occasional bit of spin, in the bowling stakes. No one bats like Darren Stevens, but h could give it a good whack when required.
Incidentally Alan live just a couple of minutes away from where I am typing this, there was a lot of pride in having a local (Dartford) player in the county side. He was a long time vice-captain of the team and led them at various times, so more strings to his bow there.
I look forward to see how the squad develops, I wonder what opposition they could 'play' against?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]