A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Den Buckett
Hi to all Glamorgan followers!

Sorry that the terrible weather stopped you from going for the win that could have put ourselves and Gloucs under pressure. The good news for you is that you'll be winning loads of games in Div 2 next season whilst we are getting hammered in Div 1!

Lots of sleepness nights over the winter for county supporters with the thrill of 'The Hundred' to look forward to next season - I just can't contain my excitement.

Hwyl Fawr!
Nick_Glam, exileKT8 liked this
By glamman
Bubbles wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:41 pm Any word on how the end of season forum went?
I agree that firstly coaches have to prove their worth. I have not heard on the grapevine that anyone is ripping up trees. Graham Wagg would probably make a good coach as he has something about. Did any of the coaches put their arms around some of the talented youngsters who lost their way? I feel and have heard that none of the coaches are inspirational and do just enough to get by.
Time for Wally to bare his teeth and rattle a few cages and unfortunately upset a few of his mates. Winter well lads and I keenly await the appointment of a new CEO for Cricket Wales where cricket first starts. :drunk: :clap: :shhh: :sleep: :evillaugh:
One thing is certain and that's that things are a lot happier than they were under Croft.
By bobbly4
Was it the case that the recent appointment of Foster for T20 was a trial run for the position of Glamorgan coach I wonder? If so, did he do enough to pass the test?
By glamman
bobbly4 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:28 am Was it the case that the recent appointment of Foster for T20 was a trial run for the position of Glamorgan coach I wonder? If so, did he do enough to pass the test?
I am not sure he was here very long as he got involved with a Canadian franchise.

I've just come across this - which might interest […]