A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Vetchetarian
Well, that's the penultimate game over with, and it turned out to be a comfortable win for Glam against Leicestershire. Celebrations for such a comprehensive victory should be somewhat muted, however, due to the opponents sitting very comfortably at the foot of the Table. But, as they say, you can only play what's in front of you, so well done Glam. for not caving in. It was a professional performance all round with a few stand out performances.

It was a nice change to see Glam feature in the BBC Cricket section, with all the excitement unfolding as the games came to an end.

Off to Durham next for the final game. I suspect there's too much to do now, especially as other teams have points in the bag.
However, as others have pointed out, it's been a far better Championship season than of late. :)
By johnwales
Well done Glamorgan'

Spare a thought for Rob Howley !! Judging by the reactions of Warren Gatland and some members of his team, I get the impression the W R U may have made a catastrophic error in virtually sacking him on the spot. It would have been kinder to say he was returning to Wales for personal reasons. Should the allegations turn out to be unfounded, I hope senior personnel in the Union face the consequences.
By Blowers
DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT RUGBY ON GLAMMY FORUM, BUT LABUSCHAGNE IS ON THE FLANK FOR JAPAN TODAY :mrgreen:
By johnwales
Lappies Labuschagne, the Japanese rugby player, was born of Japanese parents in South Africa. Mamus, unrelated, was brought up in Queensland and represented Australian cricket sides from the age of 12.
The first two players released

Lawlor and Szymanski deemed surplus to requirement[…]