A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By johnwales
I wonder if Colin Ingram will be In Glamorgan's squad for next season. He has had a depressing 12 months, and I feel he is unlikely to feature in the I P L.

For Glamorgan he has only averaged 26.10, and that largely due to his one half century. Apart from that the runs he has scored have been very slow, and he must bear some responsibility for our lack of points
By Nick_Glam
I could be wrong here as I don't understand what is going to happen next season at all, but I think on the commentary they suggested that Ingram could be available to play 50 over cricket for us? But that would only be if he isn't selected for the 100 ball comp. Mike Powell seemed to think it was a certainty that he would be chosen for that.

We shall see.
By Ian
What it's worth remembering is that the T20 Blast and the Hundred will be played at different times, so that Ingram could play both, and I for one would like to see him play T20 for Glamorgan.

The T20 will be mainly played in June, with the Hundred between 8th July and 23rd August (or so I've read).

The last I've heard about the 50 over competition is that only one non-England qualified player is allowed per team (happy to be corrected on this) which means that Glamorgan's 50 over team will be half full of 2nd team players. The ECB are shaping it as a 'development tournament'.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]