A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By hujon64
Over the years, I have always been interested in the promising youngsters coming through, the latest of whom is this 15 year old wicketkeeper/batsman whom I believe has just completed GCSEs and plays for Newbridge. I noted this morning that today he is keeping wicket in the seconds (not for the first time this year) and Tom Cullen is captaining and batting. I mentioned him some time ago as my more knowledgeable friend gave me his name and said Wallace and Maynard were keeping a very close eye on him. He’s in the Glamorgan Academy and has been involved in various different competitions all over the country this year. I remember Wallace playing for the seconds regularly at age 15 and understand he was given some kind of development contract at that age as other Clubs were offering him all kinds of incentives. He became our regular wicketkeeper at age 17 whilst playing for England u19. Like Maynard, Croft, James, Dale, Powell, etc their loyalty was always with Glamorgan. What I wonder is, if with all the lucrative contracts other Clubs can offer, etc, can we tie him down and have others seen him play or can give any more information on his various attributes and his Welsh connections? Many thanks.
By glamman
hujon64 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:18 pm Over the years, I have always been interested in the promising youngsters coming through, the latest of whom is this 15 year old wicketkeeper/batsman whom I believe has just completed GCSEs and plays for Newbridge. I noted this morning that today he is keeping wicket in the seconds (not for the first time this year) and Tom Cullen is captaining and batting. I mentioned him some time ago as my more knowledgeable friend gave me his name and said Wallace and Maynard were keeping a very close eye on him. He’s in the Glamorgan Academy and has been involved in various different competitions all over the country this year. I remember Wallace playing for the seconds regularly at age 15 and understand he was given some kind of development contract at that age as other Clubs were offering him all kinds of incentives. He became our regular wicketkeeper at age 17 whilst playing for England u19. Like Maynard, Croft, James, Dale, Powell, etc their loyalty was always with Glamorgan. What I wonder is, if with all the lucrative contracts other Clubs can offer, etc, can we tie him down and have others seen him play or can give any more information on his various attributes and his Welsh connections? Many thanks.
Horton is certainly well thought of. I have a feeling he goes to school in England.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]