A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
Nick Webb has reported that Carlson has replaced Morgan in the squad for tomorrow. Weather not looking great.
Will be interesting to see if he is brought in, although it is difficult to say who he would replace, especially with Ingram's reluctance to bowl. The obvious one would be Douthwaite but I still feel he has promise with the bat and although he is likely to be expensive with the ball, he does give an extra option.
By glamman
Website says Carlson not playing tomorrow but hopefully available for Friday so expect to see the same team tomorrow as Sunday.
By gmdf
As a Kent supporter living less than 20 miles from Canterbury, I was hoping for a good game today (our first at Canterbury for nearly 3 weeks!), but the weather is not good. Intermittent rain showers, very cloudy etc.

I'll be waiting until much nearer the game to decide whether to go or not. Kent say they will update re: conditions on their Twitter feed -

https://twitter.com/KentCricket
By gmdf
I waited until 6.30pm and then decided not to go...It was still pouring with rain. The umpires, wisely, called off the whole sorry affair at 8pm. Not only was it so wet, it was also very cold for mid-August.

Today it is sunny, but tomorrow (Kent's next T20 and the first day of Canterbury Cricket week), the forecast is just as awful as yesterday. :brickwall:
By johnwales
Weather gave Glamorgan a point which is a bonus !!!
By johnwales
If all Glamorgan's remaining games are rained off we may well finish off the bottom of the South division.
CC v Worcs

Good first day for us. Now can the batsmen give us[…]

www.glamorgancricket.com/news/13-man-squad-named-f[…]

AUSTRALIA

Eoin Morgan will not indicate to the spectators a […]

T20 Steelbacks

Ok, we're out of the RL Cup and it will need a mir[…]