A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Bubbles
Unfortunately in my lifetime Cricket Wales has been run by people that have not been able to leave a legacy for cricket development. Cricket development officers were regarded as not up to the mark in most cases and the progress of junior cricket left to those at club level to drive directives home. Most projects come directly from the ECB with little thought given to the bespoke model we have in Wales. The current incumbent is an ex Sport Wales employee so knows what buttons to press with little thought for those who actually run cricket day to day. Again I repeat an independent review should be made raising many issues uncovered by clubs and regional teams to come up with answers to the many failings currently happening. In a lot of cases people may not be prepared to put their head above the parapet for fear of taking an arrow. A lot of people will say nothing as their " little John or Jenny" may suffer as a result. I have seen surveys carried on Cricket Wales websites and most of the people who reply hold positions within the Cricket Wales organisation so hardly independent. :no: :no: :no:
CC v Durham

Our last two wickets put on 67, of which Hutton an[…]

Yorkshire v Kent

With Kent 39 f 5 on Monday, whilst still hoping so[…]

Leicestershire

NOTICE THAT THE FINAL MEMBERS FORUM IS SCHEDULED […]