A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By psychocandy
Dunno but there are a lot of things that really put me off going these days.....

1. The stewarding at T20s I've mentioned before.

2. Yesterdays game was 2-30pm, wales were playing rugby at 2pm. Did it even cross anyones mind that there "might" be a few people who planned to watch Glam live and watch the rugby later? I guess not because they decided to announce the score....

3. Ticket refund. Even if you pay by credit card and print the tickets yourself then you've still got to send them back for a refund. Pointless waste of time rule that appears to exist only to make money from people who can't be bothered.

Brain cells seem in a little short supply at Glam these days...
exileKT8 liked this
By exileKT8
I did wonder about the commercial sense of playing at home at the same time Wales were playing England when T20 is the Cash Cow that counties rely on. Not the first time and I seem to remember clashes with Wales football team in the European Finals.
By psychocandy
exileKT8 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:32 am I did wonder about the commercial sense of playing at home at the same time Wales were playing England when T20 is the Cash Cow that counties rely on. Not the first time and I seem to remember clashes with Wales football team in the European Finals.
Crowd wasnt massive yesterday as you say.
Overseas

Events at Southampton suggest or confirm the fear […]

The first two players released

Lawlor and Szymanski deemed surplus to requirement[…]