A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By psychocandy
Live stream available on Sussexs website (registration required) if anyones interested.

Must admit find the two camera thing a bit weird.... Not sure if I'll bother.
By glamman
psychocandy wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:48 pm Live stream available on Sussexs website (registration required) if anyones interested.

Must admit find the two camera thing a bit weird.... Not sure if I'll bother.
I think registration is now free.
By glamman
Another disappointing batting display apart from Lloyd who looked very solid. Probably 40 runs short but you never know.
By glamman
Watching on line Glamorgan look like a side who just want this competition over with. Unfortunately still another 7 matches to go.
By Noony18
Lol the home games should be free.. no in fact they should be behind closed doors .. it's not even annoying anymore just funny.. jobs for the boys #glamorgancricket
By glamman
Don't understand the way Glamorgan are bowling - the only chance they have in this game is to take wickets.
By Nick_Glam
Some people love to post on this kind of board when their team is losing...

This is obviously a miserable competition for us, but Lloyd has been a positive. We really needed to have two good overseas players and Ingram to shine and the reality has been a million miles away from that.

I'm personally not going to throw my toys out of the pram though as this season has still been much better than any of us dreamed of.
By glamman
What I find odd is the seemingly random use of different bowlers during this competition. We have used 10 bowlers, the most economical of which was Zaman who has bowled just the 4 overs. 3 others have bowled 5 or fewer overs including Ingram. Hogan is currently the most expensive bowler going at 10 runs / over. It seems like they draw lots at the start of the game to see who will bowl?
By notgoingoutreprise
glamman wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 pm What I find odd is the seemingly random use of different bowlers during this competition. We have used 10 bowlers, the most economical of which was Zaman who has bowled just the 4 overs. 3 others have bowled 5 or fewer overs including Ingram. Hogan is currently the most expensive bowler going at 10 runs / over. It seems like they draw lots at the start of the game to see who will bowl?
Yes I agree it is the bowlers fault that the batsmen can not post a good enough score again and again
By djronnieb65
As expected Sussex wiped the floor with us tonight
The only player to show any fight was once again David Lloyd with his 50 off 37 balls
We done so well in this competition last year that it makes you wonder that we only have a chance of winning if Ingram scores runs
He has failed badly this season and so we haven’t won a match
I would love to know where Meschede is as he was a shining light last season as a pinch hitter
Anyone know if he’s injured or just not liked by Maynard
It will now be interesting to know if the 4 day team will now perform without Labashaune
If not our season of 2019 is well and truly over
By notgoingoutreprise
djronnieb65 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:31 pm As expected Sussex wiped the floor with us tonight
The only player to show any fight was once again David Lloyd with his 50 off 37 balls
We done so well in this competition last year that it makes you wonder that we only have a chance of winning if Ingram scores runs
He has failed badly this season and so we haven’t won a match
I would love to know where Meschede is as he was a shining light last season as a pinch hitter
Anyone know if he’s injured or just not liked by Maynard
It will now be interesting to know if the 4 day team will now perform without Labashaune
If not our season of 2019 is well and truly over
LLoyd should have kept the captaincy in the championship and been made captain for20/20,sadly Ingram has like the last few months been woefully out of form
By Jenks33
Clearly there have been several issues during this years T20 campaign but the middle order has been a huge disappointment. We’ve actually got off to a few decent starts mainly thanks to Lloyd. I think we’ve found ourselves 60 for 0 or 60 for 1 on three occasions. But it seems whether we’ve been 12 for 2 or 112 for 2 the middle order have offered nothing. I do appreciate Mitchell Marsh was a big loss but Ingram, Root, Morgan, Lawlor, Douthwaite, Cooke have all struggled. The use of Root has been an odd one for me. In those few matches where we’ve actually got off to a good start we’ve thrown in him at times where we should have been looking to really push on. He nurdles it around which can be effective in certain situations. I’m not sure he’s the right man to bring in when you’re a 110 for 2 off 13 though.
By glamman
notgoingoutreprise wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:25 pm
glamman wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 pm What I find odd is the seemingly random use of different bowlers during this competition. We have used 10 bowlers, the most economical of which was Zaman who has bowled just the 4 overs. 3 others have bowled 5 or fewer overs including Ingram. Hogan is currently the most expensive bowler going at 10 runs / over. It seems like they draw lots at the start of the game to see who will bowl?
Yes I agree it is the bowlers fault that the batsmen can not post a good enough score again and again
Clearly the batting has been the main issue but I was pointing out that there seems to be a lack of clarity about our plans. This may be impacting on the batting.
Unfortunately the players looked very deflated yesterday which is understandable.
CC v Worcs

Good first day for us. Now can the batsmen give us[…]

AUSTRALIA

Eoin Morgan will not indicate to the spectators a […]

www.glamorgancricket.com/news/13-man-squad-named-f[…]

T20 Steelbacks

Ok, we're out of the RL Cup and it will need a mir[…]