A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By exileKT8
Another disappointing evening, I was foolish enough to get my hopes up when chasing 128, should have remembered Surrey.

DJRonnie, I love your passion on here, don`t take this personal but if you think we are going to win 4 games from here to finish top 4........ If we do I will donate £1000 to a charity of your choice.

Glamman I think MM, HM and MW realised a while ago no point in wasting money on another overseas. With confidence and form so low it would need both Kohli and Williamson to give us any chance. Is the stadium a waste of money when you look at what we have spent on overseas in recent years and sadly this season is a good example. Bad luck (and planning) re the Marsh brothers, nice innings from Fakhar v Gloucs but what other overseas opener gets 2 ducks in 4 innings. Ingram has been commented on enough here, out of touch and doesn`t look fit to me.

Good news next we go to Sussex who looked impressive in beating a hitherto good Kent side last night. Archer doesn`t play, once again on Sky as last year when it was pretty humiliating, this could be worse.
By psychocandy
Not wasting another £15 for friday nights game I'm afraid....

Did someone say the Sussex game on Tuesday was on Sky? Not according to sky website...
By exileKT8
My bad, made an assumption as it`s the only fixture that it was on Sky. Might be a blessing if it is not.
By glamman
exileKT8 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:47 pm My bad, made an assumption as it`s the only fixture that it was on Sky. Might be a blessing if it is not.
It looks like they are televising the women's T20 between Yorkshire and Surrey. Probably a better watch than Glamorgan.
exileKT8 liked this
Overseas

Events at Southampton suggest or confirm the fear […]

T20 signing for 2020

Nabi back for Kent next season for the Blast - bri[…]

The first two players released

Lawlor and Szymanski deemed surplus to requirement[…]

Maynard new 3 year deal

Maynard staying on as coach. Matthew Maynard: Gl[…]