A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Vetchetarian
JamesH wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:57 pm
Vetchetarian wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:50 pm
glamman wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:40 pm
D'Olivera coming in at 9 after what he did to us last time he was in Cardiff!
He seems destined for a century. Now on 74. Man of the match without a doubt.

He's definitely too good to be batting at 9, but our bowling hasn't been great to him or to Finch batting at 11. Too short, too wide, too many singles to keep the strike.
EDIT: D'Oliveira has taken a single from the 5th ball of the last 5 overs. Not good enough.
What's our Captain doing while all this mayhem is taking place ?
By Vetchetarian
He's out, thank goodness, but Glam only have a 79 run lead. 36 overs left today. Let's hope D'Olivera has strained his wrists and can't bowl.
Great that Hogan got his fifth wicket. His first 5 fer, I believe.
By glamman
Congratulations to D'Oliveira on marshalling the last wicket stand to 68 and reaching a century. Surely it would not take much to entice him to join Glamorgan given the success he has had at Sophia Gardens.
A Michelle for Hogan who has silenced anyone who thinks he was past it (me included).
Now it's up to the batsmen to ensure we do not lose a game that at one point we were well on top in. Still a 79 run lead so may be able to put a bit of pressure on Worcs after lunch tomorrow.
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:52 pm
Congratulations to D'Oliveira on marshalling the last wicket stand to 68 and reaching a century. Surely it would not take much to entice him to join Glamorgan given the success he has had at Sophia Gardens.
A Michelle for Hogan who has silenced anyone who thinks he was past it (me included).
Now it's up to the batsmen to ensure we do not lose a game that at one point we were well on top in. Still a 79 run lead so may be able to put a bit of pressure on Worcs after lunch tomorrow.
D'Oliveira had only taken 5 wickets in 3 matches before this current encounter. He sure does like playing at Cardiff. Double century here previously. Could he be tempted to come to Wales?.
I can see a Glam collapse this evening.
By glamman
Labuschagne resumes normal service. 184/1 sounds good. 108 overs left minus 2 for innings break. Currently going at 4.4 runs/over while Worcs went at 2.9 in there's. By 12:30 tomorrow we would be ahead by 340 at that rate but with wickets in hand we might be able to have a thrash and get to 370 ahead. That leaves 78 overs. Wonder how much we will go after a win?
By Ger27
If the Worcs bowlers are as negative in the morning as they were this evening, will be difficult to score really quickly. I reckon it'll be 350ish off 70ish.
T20 Steelbacks

Ok, we're out of the RL Cup and it will need a mir[…]

Live Stream!

Hopefully for all T20 games https://www.glamorgan[…]

Massive queues for bag checks, no effort made to g[…]

Recently I've been reading many reports talking ab[…]