A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Vetchetarian
Not for the first time has a D'Oliveira been a thorn in Glamorgan's side.

Great pity that Labuschagne dismissed when just 43 runs shy of being first to 1000 runs.
By glamman
Despite a middle order wobble 354/6 is an excellent end of day position. Labuschagne just a run machine and feel gutted for David but hopefully this will turn his season around. Some good contributions from Selman and Morgan and hopefully Cullen and Wagg can continue tomorrow.

As I said at the start of the day, I thought it was a poor decision by Worcs at the toss and if they thought are batting would crumble I am pleased to see how wrong they were.
HiroP liked this
By johnwales
As with previous occasions this season, I expect Glamorgan to pass 500 tomorrow.

Well done boys
HiroP liked this
By glamman
johnwales wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:48 pm As with previous occasions this season, I expect Glamorgan to pass 500 tomorrow.

Well done boys
500 might be a bit ambitious but who knows.
By glamman
notgoingoutreprise wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:30 pm Silver lining amongst the wickets hopefully is that there is something there for the bowlers and it is not a flat pitch
It looked pretty flat from what I saw. Makes Worcs decision at the toss even stranger.
By JamesH
glamman wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:34 pm
johnwales wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:48 pm As with previous occasions this season, I expect Glamorgan to pass 500 tomorrow.

Well done boys
500 might be a bit ambitious but who knows.

500 definitely ambitious with only the bowlers to come, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong. First goal for me is to get up over 400 and go from there.
By hujon64
Good day for a Glamorgan and England cricket supporter yesterday. Able to follow both with iPad and TV so looking forward to, hopefully, more ‘delight’ with both teams today and tomorrow. Delighted for Lloyd to have made such a contribution and more good news with the extension of Hogan’s contract. Enjoying all the positive comments on here - dare I say, ‘onwards and UPWARDS’?
By glamman
I think someone will have to bat badly on this pitch for there to be a result. Hopefully it isn't us.
By Nick_Glam
Good news also that Hogan has signed up for another year. We obviously need a big squad of seamers considering the rotation policy.
exileKT8 liked this
By glamman
Have reached 400 and maximum batting points. Don't expect too many more but hopefully Cullen can reach 50. Another good effort from him.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]