A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Nick_Glam
A shame that he has been forced to retire at such a young age.
By JamesH
Best of luck to him in whatever he chooses to do next. A terrible shame.
By Shamu
Sad day for the lad and his family. May turn out to be a blessing in the long term as not convinced he could cut the mustard at this level. Time on his side to plan his future and support offered by PCA is praiseworthy.
By glamman
Shamu wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:27 pm Sad day for the lad and his family. May turn out to be a blessing in the long term as not convinced he could cut the mustard at this level. Time on his side to plan his future and support offered by PCA is praiseworthy.
Pretty unnecessary comment at this time. Hopefully will be deleted.
By glamman
Very unfortunate for Jack. A longstanding injury that has finally become too much. A great lad and wish him well for the future. Whatever people think about players remember they have a precarious existence.
By Shamu
Kindly explain what exactly you deem to be inappropriate in my comments ?
By bobbly4
Your comment on his " inability to cut the mustard" was not deemed inappropriate but unnecessary. I would also add the adjective churlish!

Whatever your opinion of him, it is customary to appear gracious at times like these. I am sure the last thing Jack wants to hear is that his misfortune is a blessing in disguise!
By Shamu
Wow, must be the Welsh mentality !

Need to see the positives in times of adversity, not wallow in self pity.

If the truth hurts, so be it. Is this fragility one of the reasons Wales are unable to produce top notch cricketers ?
By hujon64
Sad for any professional sportsman when a career comes to a premature end because of injury. I’m sure he will get all the necessary support from the PCA and Glamorgan to move forward. I wish him well and am sure he has many happy moments to treasure from representing Wales/Glamorgan. Good luck for the future.
By djronnieb65
Very sad news as I feel sure that he would have a very successful career with Glamorgan
Here’s hoping he can stay in cricket in some sort of capacity
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]