A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By notgoingoutreprise
glamman wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:42 pm
Good effort to bowl Northants out for 209. The absence of a proper spinner may become an issue in their 2nd innings.
Hopefully we can bat them out the game and as for having a proper spinner we have not had one since Croft retired
By Welwyn
johnwales wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:46 pm
Weather may make it a 3 day game; so need to score 350 tomorrow in quick time.
This.

I think the pace attack looked more balanced between control and wicket taking ability. The only time we lost control for a bit was when Douthwaite reached the end of his spell and Hogan came on and rectified it pretty quickly.
By glamman
Welwyn wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:20 am
johnwales wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:46 pm
Weather may make it a 3 day game; so need to score 350 tomorrow in quick time.
This.

I think the pace attack looked more balanced between control and wicket taking ability. The only time we lost control for a bit was when Douthwaite reached the end of his spell and Hogan came on and rectified it pretty quickly.
Hogan or Carey to bowl tightly
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:40 pm
Another useful contribsution from Douthwaite. However he does it, it's working so I'll stop criticising. :)
Good boy. :)
By glamman
Congratulations to Root on his 150 albeit with a bit of good fortune.
Cullen continuing to impress as he keeps him company.
Lead now up to a useful 89.
10 overs to the new ball but hopefully we can get a 1st innings lead of at least 120.
By glamman
It could be argued that if Cullen carries on with this batting perform he could fill the batting slot that Carlson currently occupies when Cooke returns.
exileKT8 liked this
By glamman
200 from Root - great effort. They'll be much gnashing of teeth in the Northants dressing room having dropped him on 0. Might be the deciding moment of the match.
T20 Steelbacks

Ok, we're out of the RL Cup and it will need a mir[…]

Live Stream!

Hopefully for all T20 games https://www.glamorgan[…]

Massive queues for bag checks, no effort made to g[…]

Recently I've been reading many reports talking ab[…]