A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By notgoingoutreprise
glamman wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:58 pm Donald was out in the last over of the day. 173 off 144 balls - 21 4s and 5 6s.
Undoubtedly booked a place in their T20 team.
Out pulling in the last over which says everything about him
By glamman
notgoingoutreprise wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:56 pm
glamman wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:58 pm Donald was out in the last over of the day. 173 off 144 balls - 21 4s and 5 6s.
Undoubtedly booked a place in their T20 team.
Out pulling in the last over which says everything about him
Can't take away the fact he had scored 173. A very frustrating talent.
By hujon64
Summed up very well with the words ‘frustrating talent’. Pleased for the lad that he got that phenomenal score indicating his talent and hope that he can cement a place in The Hampshire side and forge a fulfilling professional career. However, consistency is the key so let’s hope he can achieve this and move on. Good luck.
By johnwales
Must have been a brilliant innings. Will surely guarantee his first team status in all formats for the rest of the season, and probably a contract extension. Could even have a price on his head for the I.P.L.
By johnwales
He reminds me a bit of Kevin Petersen, talent wise, not character. It would be nice if he could break into the Championship X1 when it resumes.
By glamman
johnwales wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:12 pm He reminds me a bit of Kevin Petersen, talent wise, not character. It would be nice if he could break into the Championship X1 when it resumes.
He has been playing in the Championship side - Scores of 40 and 43 in the last game against Kent. Also a very rapid 173 off 144 balls in the previous game.
CC v Durham

Our last two wickets put on 67, of which Hutton an[…]

Yorkshire v Kent

With Kent 39 f 5 on Monday, whilst still hoping so[…]

Leicestershire

NOTICE THAT THE FINAL MEMBERS FORUM IS SCHEDULED […]