A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Nick_Glam
Interesting to see Douthwaite already included in the squad for this one.

I suspect it could be a tough game whichever team we select though...
By glamman
Nick_Glam wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:53 pm Interesting to see Douthwaite already included in the squad for this one.

I suspect it could be a tough game whichever team we select though...
Don't see him playing. Imagine it will be the same XI as Thursday. Hopefully they let Lawlor find his feet in the middle order and Lloyd opens.
By Vetchetarian
Glam 7/2. More of the same. Lawlor opening, but still not out. !

Labuschagne out for 5. Jeez, thank goodness he had that outing with the Seconds. :)
By hujon64
Earlier on read the Glamorgan website report on previous matches at home against Surrey. Apologies if you’ve read it, but last win was 10 years ago in July 2008. Wallace made 85, Gillespie took the 2 opening wickets and Harrison bowled Ramprakash before Croft and Cosker proceeded to stifle the run rate and we won easily. Not sure of others in team but just those names evoke happy memories. Morkel a class performer but let’s hope we can knuckle down and get our first win.
By glamman
Loose shot from Carlson especially given the situation.
By glamman
Glamorgan continue to play brainless cricket. Getting into a mindset where another string of defeats seems the mostly likely outcome. I'm not sure who the leaders are in the team but someone needs to get a grip of the situation.
By exileKT8
Yes well done Root who I hope will be prove to be a good signing. Well done to whoever did the deal to get him to Cardiff. Good recovery by Root, Hemphrey, Lloyd and Wagg and De Lange`s hitting gives us a chance.
By hujon64
Well, what a last 15 overs! Wagg, as usual, started the fireworks and Root held it together to make his well-deserved highest one day score. De Lange must have been a pleasure to watch getting to his highest score with a combination of mainly 4s and 6s. Well done to both. Don’t wish to jinx him but Root seems to have been a very good signing by Maynard and Wallace. Just hope we can make this our first win!
By exileKT8
When we have two batsmen with proven experience of opening.
By exileKT8
Well played Glamorgan, hopefully this will build confidence and help MM develop the team
By ffynnongarw
It seems people only post comments when there is bad news. Well done Glam, excellent victory today. Appears to be decent team spirit and Root is proving a good acquisition.
Nick_Glam liked this
Lancashire at Colwyn Bay

Starting to think about who will take the field fo[…]