A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
Shamu wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:55 pm
Donald chucking his wicket away on a flat one - same old, same old !
I think Donald did the job he was asked to do and will be opening again for Hants (who are top of the table) in their next game. They look well on their way to another win.
By glamman
glamman wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:32 pm
Shamu wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:55 pm
Donald chucking his wicket away on a flat one - same old, same old !
I think Donald did the job he was asked to do and will be opening again for Hants (who are top of the table) in their next game. They look well on their way to another win.
As I said - a comfortable Hants win! Great viewing as Sussex almost got there. Not sure how Hampshire are able to show the game on their website.
By Nick_Glam
Credit to Walker for a good all round performance.

And Bull also for scoring so many runs without being dismissed.
By glamman
Good win by the 2nds today by 5 wickets over Surrey. Good bowling performances from Salter, Sisodiya and Morgan and runs from Meschede, Taylor and Bevan.
By glamman
Salter opening for the 2s today - perhaps sees this as the best chance of getting back into the 1sts. Disappointed that Brown has not been able to post a score and Salter now in with Morgan, another player who has no clear role.
Surrey chose to field first which does not help Hogan who was hoping to bet a bowl. Will mean that he has one less day to rest if he plays on Sunday.
By glamman
Hogan bowling this morning and takes 2 in 2 balls. Surrey 2s still 3 runs behind with 3 wickets left.
By JamesH
Hogan took 4/0 this morning. Surrey 2nd XI 159 ao.
By glamman
JamesH wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:35 am
Hogan took 4/0 this morning. Surrey 2nd XI 159 ao.
Expect he might be in consideration for a place in the side on Sunday. :)

Carey has to play and I would assume Bull will be left out unless he can get a few wickets should Gloucs bat again. Then a choice between TvdG and De Lange.
By JamesH
In the end the 2nd XI pulled off a miraculous victory against Surrey 2s! Bowled them out for 156 and won by 23 runs.

Surrey were coasting from about 108/5 (50 overs) to 146/5 (75 overs) before Salter took the wicket of Harinath. Salter grabbed another in his next overs to leave Surrey 156/7 from 78 overs.

What happened next was unprecedented. Owen Morgan took two wickets with the first two balls of the next over and then took the final wicket with his sixth ball to finish with a triple wicket maiden, leaving surrey 156ao, 23 runs short.

Scorecard here: https://live.nvplay.com/ecb/#m70937711- ... d5fbe6ee36

Well done boys!
By glamman
Strong 2nd XI performances has to be good for the club. Still a big step up to 1st XI cricket.
By cricketbettingtips22
all XI
JL Lawlor
M Labuschagne
CR Hemphrey
CR Brown
KS Carlson
AO Morgan
TN Cullen†
AG Salter*
R Walker
KA Bull
KB Syzmanski

Get daily Cricket betting Tips on ongoing tournaments including ODIs, Test Matches, PSL, IPL, World Cup & more. Learn which side has better chances of winning, which cricket betting is worth making and what are the stakes.
By glamman
J Parlow opening for Glamorgan 2s today - not a name I have ever heard of and nothing on CricInfo. Anyone know who he is?

Opening with Meschede who does not seem to be in favour with the selectors at present. Personally I would have thought him a better option as 3rd seamer than Douthwaite.
By glamman
2s finish on 321 after their 50 overs against Middx. 91 off 61 balls from Smith, 56 off 67 from Meschede and 44 off 42 from Cooke. Cooke and Smith put on 122 off 87 balls for the 6th wicket.
Disappointing not to see Szymanski or McIlroy playing. Not sure if McIlroy still involved with MCCYC.
Middlesex

Seamer rotation continues. TvdG has a good record […]

20/20 squad

If our star Oz batsmen ( can’t spell name :[…]

There are claims that England were allocated an ex[…]

Live Stream!

Hopefully for all T20 games https://www.glamorgan[…]