A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
Salter with a useful 3/22 from his 4 overs with the key wicket of Wright.
By glamman
After two T20 losses yesterday the 2s have bounced back to bowl Sussex out for 179 with all the bowlers picking up at least one wicket. Sussex had won the toss.
By glamman
Still not finished for the day but 2s currently 122/0 with Lawlor on 44 and JM Cooke on 72. Cooke also took 2/23. Stats suggested he was more of a bowler but making the most of opening the batting.
Personally I would have brought back Lawlor to open rather than Morgan. Hadn't done that much wrong when he was left out.
By glamman
Cooke approaching a century on his returns for the 2s. Already 100s for the other Cooke and Brown who is not out.
By glamman
The 2s have declared on 501/4 leading by 322. Cooke completed his centruy and Brown finished on 162 no.
Carlson the only batsman to fail.
By glamman
Sussex batsmen digging in at 100/2. I've always had concerns about Sisodiya's commitment in the field. There are videos clips of the match on line and in the latest he makes a pretty feeble effort at trying to take a return catch off Finch.
By JamesH
glamman wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:14 pm
Sussex batsmen digging in at 100/2. I've always had concerns about Sisodiya's commitment in the field. There are videos clips of the match on line and in the latest he makes a pretty feeble effort at trying to take a return catch off Finch.

I think that's very harsh. Sisodiya is a good bowler, one of the more capable tailend batsmen and I've seen nothing to suggest his fielding is sub-par. The catch in question was hit hard back at him, low, and he did well to get a hand on it.
By glamman
JamesH wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:38 pm
glamman wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:14 pm

I think that's very harsh. Sisodiya is a good bowler, one of the more capable tailend batsmen and I've seen nothing to suggest his fielding is sub-par. The catch in question was hit hard back at him, low, and he did well to get a hand on it.
When he was playing for the 1sts I did not think his fielding was the best.
By glamman
2nds starting to make inroads into the Sussex order - now 5 down. Sisodiya this time taking the return catch. Finch has put down anchors with 31 off 132 balls.
T20 Steelbacks

Ok, we're out of the RL Cup and it will need a mir[…]

Live Stream!

Hopefully for all T20 games https://www.glamorgan[…]

Massive queues for bag checks, no effort made to g[…]

Recently I've been reading many reports talking ab[…]