A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Vetchetarian
I'm getting dizzy with all these batting bonus points. :)
What medication should I take tonight ?
We are already not far off last season's entire total. I'm sure someone will remember last season's tally.
By Vetchetarian
Close 433-4. Now who would have thought THAT possible ? Not I, for one.
Clearly a good toss to win, but the runs still have to be scored.
Someone more capable than I will doubtless provide a detailed breakdown of the days play, but I have to say, three centurions in one innings doesn't happen too often, so congrats to the Musketeers. Special praise to Carlson, who scored at a run a ball.

Do we now have a batting spine ? Early doors, but things looking a lot rosier than last season.
By hujon64
Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon spent watching the live stream with Nick Webb able to commentate optimistically. I know the wicket was good but what a great start in the sunshine. As others have said, although early days, the new signings seem to have really strengthened our batting and am particularly pleased for our own youngster, Carlson, who managed his 100 just before close of play. Should move on confidently tomorrow so well done team and management. Happy supporters - Long may it continue!
By glamman
Adoption of players as Welshmen is still all we can do. What is wrong with our player pathway and can it be changed?
By glamman
Will pay dividends if we can keep Northants in the field until mid afternoon. Very flat deck however so will not be easy getting 20 wickets.
By Nick_Glam
The highest score ever against Northants...

Enjoyed watching Cooke batting this morning with the bowlers giving him good support. Hopefully this will be a big confidence booster for the batsmen.
By Bucksman
psychocandy wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:45 am
ok more importanly - how do you prenounce Labuschagne?

LA-BOO-SHAG-KNEE?

LA-BOO-SHARN, I wonder??

Speculating about this, helps me to take my mind off this fearful pasting!! :punch:
By glamman
Bucksman wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:39 pm
psychocandy wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:45 am
ok more importanly - how do you prenounce Labuschagne?

LA-BOO-SHAG-KNEE?

LA-BOO-SHARN, I wonder??

Speculating about this, helps me to take my mind off this fearful pasting!! :punch:
Both sides have to bat - it's a road!
New season

Hi all, Not sure how active this place is these d[…]

Welcome

Welcome to the Glamorgan CCC Forum on View From Th[…]

Glam website

I agree with the others about the lack of second e[…]

Optimism

All counties make optimistic noises at the start o[…]