A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By bobbly4
Your thoughts on the team for Thursday?

Same as for MCCU with de Lange coming in for Murphy ( maybe Wagg) would be my guess.
By glamman
Selman
Hemphrey
Labuschagne
Lloyd
Root
Carlson
Cooke
Wagg
De Lange
TvdG
Hogan
By exileKT8
If you are right Glamman, and no reason to doubt you, does this mean the conversion of Murphy is on hold or not fancied by MM. Hemphrey has a big task to open in April conditions and I thought Murphy as an opener who could survive was a relative success last year.
By glamman
exileKT8 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:20 pm
If you are right Glamman, and no reason to doubt you, does this mean the conversion of Murphy is on hold or not fancied by MM. Hemphrey has a big task to open in April conditions and I thought Murphy as an opener who could survive was a relative success last year.
Given where Murphy batted in the Uni game I don’t see him opening. Not sure there is space for him elsewhere unless he plays instead of Carlson.
By glamman
Carey opening the bowling for the 2s today so appears fit. Disappointed he did not feature last week and is not getting a go at the moment. Would prefer to see him in the 4 day side ahead of Wagg or Hogan. Murphy and Meschede playing so I think the side I proposed looks likely. Only 2 Welsh boys. We seem to go from one extreme to another.
By JamesH
glamman wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:08 pm
Carey opening the bowling for the 2s today so appears fit. Disappointed he did not feature last week and is not getting a go at the moment. Would prefer to see him in the 4 day side ahead of Wagg or Hogan. Murphy and Meschede playing so I think the side I proposed looks likely. Only 2 Welsh boys. We seem to go from one extreme to another.

Somerset 2s are apparently 103-5 from 27 overs. A couple of wickets for Salter caught on the boundary
By JamesH
glamman wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:56 pm
It looks a strong Somerset side.

Somerset 2s all out for 203. Should have been less but for a good 60 for J Overton batting down the order.
By Nick_Glam
A decent morning session with only two wickets down. Better than we managed most of the time last year, but seems like a decent wicket.
By glamman
Tea on day 1 - we win the toss, elect to bat and are in sight of 2nd batting bonus point with only 3 wickets down - wake me up I must be dreaming!
I wonder if anything was said at the forum as to whether any changes were planned to try and ensure that in the future some of our own products might be able to do what our two new signings have done so well so far today.
New season

Hi all, Not sure how active this place is these d[…]

Welcome

Welcome to the Glamorgan CCC Forum on View From Th[…]

Glam website

I agree with the others about the lack of second e[…]

Optimism

All counties make optimistic noises at the start o[…]