A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
If anyone is at the game can they comment on how Hogan is getting the ball through. The Uni batsmen currently seem to be making hay. I worry about the penetration of Hogan, Wagg, Meschede and would rather see an attack comprising TvdG, De Lange and Carey. Happy for Hogan to be alongside them but that would mean leaving out Wagg and his potential runs. Hwoever should not be basing selection on your your number 8 being a key man with the bat. Better to get the wickets quickly and then you don't need to score so many runs.
By glamman
Douthwaite looking at his 2nd century in consecutive innings. Hope he gets there.
By Nick_Glam
Well done to Meschede for wrapping up the innings.

Hopefully the top order can occupy the crease for a while.
By glamman
Could be an important couple of hours batting to see who plays on Thursday.
By notgoingoutreprise
glamman wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:46 pm
If anyone is at the game can they comment on how Hogan is getting the ball through. The Uni batsmen currently seem to be making hay. I worry about the penetration of Hogan, Wagg, Meschede and would rather see an attack comprising TvdG, De Lange and Carey. Happy for Hogan to be alongside them but that would mean leaving out Wagg and his potential runs. Hwoever should not be basing selection on your your number 8 being a key man with the bat. Better to get the wickets quickly and then you don't need to score so many runs.
Can not see this bowling attack starting on Thursday
By exileKT8
Just got back to UK so being following the Cardiff MCCU from a greater distance than usual.

Friendly or not we made much harder work of this game than Somerset and Sussex. Were batting conditions that bad on the first morning ? As said too early to judge but you would expect our Queensland boys to do better against students. Well played Root, without wishing to jinx him I think he will be a good signing and stand out in our batting lineup. I wish we had picked up another 2nd XI bat from Div 1.

This lad Douthwaite looks to have something but unfortunately has been snapped up by Warwicks
New season

Hi all, Not sure how active this place is these d[…]

Welcome

Welcome to the Glamorgan CCC Forum on View From Th[…]

Glam website

I agree with the others about the lack of second e[…]

Optimism

All counties make optimistic noises at the start o[…]