A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By JamesH
Two Glamorgan players are in action at the moment and will be over the next week in the Scotland/Ireland/Netherlands/Oman Twenty20 quadrangular series.

Today the Netherlands beat Scotland by 7 wickets with Van der Gugten taking 2-35. Smith scored 9* and his 3.5 overs went for 36. Nothing really stands out here but it's good to see them playing some international cricket over the winter, even if it's just some T20s.
By glamman
Smith in Scotland's squad for ODIs v Oman next week.
Van der Gugten not in the Netherlands squad going to India next week but I think they are looking at some of their younger players.
By Nick_Glam
Good to see our players getting international recognition at any level, even though their performances seem at best decent.
By glamman
I'm afraid seam bowlers in T20 are not much more than bowling machines especially on the flat tracks I expect they are playing on in Oman.
By glamman
Smith in action again this morning as Scotland bowl out Oman for 24. Smith with 8-3-7-4.
Not great opposition buit have to get the ball in the right place. Good for him to get another run out preseason.
By JamesH
glamman wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:59 am
Smith in action again this morning as Scotland bowl out Oman for 24. Smith with 8-3-7-4.
Not great opposition but have to get the ball in the right place. Good for him to get another run out preseason.

Oman aren't the strongest oppo but didn't disgrace themselves in the T20s, so this is a bit of a shock. Well bowled Smith. Not sure of his credentials for the 4 day game but can see him being an important player in the white ball games this year at least.

I've just come across this - which might interest […]

Derbyshire

Not sure how we can rest both De Lange and TvdG. T[…]

CC v Sussex

Another good start with Sussex at 68-6, but... wh[…]