A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Glamno1
Glamorgan website should be deleted off the website - Glittering night at the yearly awards !!
The club should of cancelled it, they think we done ok this year if you read it unbel !!
And then what else does it say we can kick on from winning last game didn’t we do same thing at Kent 2017 !!
Looking forward to same old same old come 2019 :doh:
By Vetchetarian
Glamno1 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:57 am
Glamorgan website should be deleted off the website - Glittering night at the yearly awards !!
The club should of cancelled it, they think we done ok this year if you read it unbel !!
And then what else does it say we can kick on from winning last game didn’t we do same thing at Kent 2017 !!
Looking forward to same old same old come 2019 :doh:
I wanted Glam to lose against Leicestershire, and then we would have been spared the straw clinging that Croft has indulged in. The season was a disaster, unsurprisingly so since Croft had announced early doors that the team were focusing on the T20. Clearly proper cricket has been jettisoned in favour of 'the thrash in the park' nonsense.

I wonder why it has taken so long to induct Maynard into the 'Hall of Fame'. Should have been done a long time ago.

Slim pickings re player of the season, but the right choice was made in TVGD.
By Nick_Glam
I will be generous and describe that article on the website as "misjudged".

Phrases like "a glittering night" and "a vibrant evening" seem all wrong considering what has gone on.
exileKT8 liked this
By glamman
johnwales wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:30 pm
I wonder how many of the Glamorgan players have had a net since the last game ?
None but why would they? They will start training again in November except for those going abroad who will be training with their clubs. Not sure what your point is. Would be very unhealthy if they didn’t have a break. Don’t you ever have time off?
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:18 am
johnwales wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:30 pm
I wonder how many of the Glamorgan players have had a net since the last game ?
None but why would they? They will start training again in November except for those going abroad who will be training with their clubs. Not sure what your point is. Would be very unhealthy if they didn’t have a break. Don’t you ever have time off?
Playing Devil's Advocate, didn't Glam players have plenty of days off during the season ? :)
johnwales liked this
Monty

Anyone know anything about this? Nothing as yet on[…]