A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Iron Mike
Trip to London Welsh and Old Deer Park to face Middlesex in Richmond. Lovely outground where we have played on before and won in I think in 2010 when Cosgrove played.
Good luck and safe travels to those going...the rugby clubhouse had an impressive array of memorabilia and Brains on tap the last time I went
Small ground to knock up a big total.

Forza Glam!
By exileKT8
We won last time as well with Allenby getting a ton, chased down 180 odd, Allenby and Rudolph knocked off most of those before a Glammy mini collapse with Walters, Wright and Goodwin all going cheaply, Cooke hit the winning boundary. Small ground, plenty of 6s towards the rugby pitch, outfield far from even led to a number of misfields.
By swansea.jack
Week off last week, 4 day game and 2 t2os this week, fixture list by 5 year old  school kids again!
Squad as per cricinfo
WD Bragg, KA Bull, A Carter, CB Cooke, DA Cosker, AHT Donald, M Hogan, CA Ingram, NA James, JM Kettleborough, JL Lawlor, DL Lloyd, CAJ Meschede, JR Murphy, WT Owen, HW Podmore, JA Rudolph, AG Salter, NJ Selman, DW Steyn, T van der Gugten, GG Wagg, MA Wallace
Note NA James ???????????????????????
By glamman
[quote="swansea.jack"]
Week off last week, 4 day game and 2 t2os this week, fixture list by 5 year old  school kids again!
Squad as per cricinfo
WD Bragg, KA Bull, A Carter, CB Cooke, DA Cosker, AHT Donald, M Hogan, CA Ingram, NA James, JM Kettleborough, JL Lawlor, DL Lloyd, CAJ Meschede, JR Murphy, WT Owen, HW Podmore, JA Rudolph, AG Salter, NJ Selman, DW Steyn, T van der Gugten, GG Wagg, MA Wallace
[/quote]

Am not sure Cricinfo normally does that.
I think there are still some injury concerns so expect at least 13 to travel. Wonder if Owen Morgan will be included?
By glamman
[quote="swansea.jack"]
The above was cut & pasted this morning log in and check Glamman.
[/quote]

I know - I looked.
I was just saying that I did not think they normally put some random squad there but just said "teams to be announced at toss"
By Discodai
Looking forward to it. A nice little ground,near the main road! Would be good for a championship game. Middlesex advertising it as nearly sold out but not sure how they can. The field just keeps going and going down to the rugby field. Could fit another 1000 or more last games,easily. Has been a good crowd the last 3 times too. Forecast looking good!
By duckworthlewis
[quote="glamman"]
[quote="swansea.jack"]
Squad as per cricinfo
[/quote]

Am not sure Cricinfo normally does that.
I think there are still some injury concerns so expect at least 13 to travel. Wonder if Owen Morgan will be included?
[/quote]

They've put that squad on Cricinfo several times before, as i brought it up once myself.  They did it for other clubs playing Glam as well.
By Vetchetarian
I'm rather mystified by the fact that Tait, Hogan, and Van Gugten all had an over left, but nobody to bowl at. Yet Cosker, bless him, gets a caning.
If we lose this, more stick for the Captain.
Middlesex rallied after a shocking start. 39/5 at one point.
Did Glamorgan let them off the hook?
Hmm, a tricky total  to get, methinks. Not huge, but if Glam lose early wickets, it could get nasty.
By exileKT8
Notgoingout, surely 3 of them cant be injured. Excellent effort by Tait, Hogan, TVDG and Mescede but only the latter bowls his full allocation whilst Cosker and Wagg get some tap ?

Sorry Vetch see I am repeating your comment
T20 Steelbacks

Ok, we're out of the RL Cup and it will need a mir[…]

Live Stream!

Hopefully for all T20 games https://www.glamorgan[…]

Massive queues for bag checks, no effort made to g[…]

Recently I've been reading many reports talking ab[…]