A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By Glamno1
Thursday & Sunday latest email I had from ticket office manager.

Yes, Peter, that will be the capacity after June 13th, all going well, but Welsh Government have told us that we must remain at 1,000 (as per the Lancashire pilot event) for the first two Blast matches. Hugh Morris also doesn’t mention that we are hopeful of more than 2,892 for our three international fixtures. I guess he was playing it straight when he mentions β€œphased return of fans”, as much is still to be agreed by the various bodies.
By glamman
Does anyone really know what is going on. Chaos!!!!!
Cannot believe anyone voted for Drakeford.
Surely the restrictions will be relaxed tomorrow and therefore a larger crowd can attend on Thursday.
1,900 at Taunton today.
By psychocandy
Thats Drakeford for you.

Give the people good news like 10000 allowed and they'll believe anything. Reality is different.

He knows a three-legged red donkey could stand for election in the valleys and get voted in. Alas, being from there originally, you've got thousands who vote labour becauese "they always have".
By Vetchetarian
That's it lads, pour more vitriol on poor Drakeford's shoulders. He's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.
You probably blame him for defeat against Gloucestershire yesterday. Well, he didn't score ANY runs, or take ANY wickets, or hold ANY catches? So defeat was all down to him. 😁
He's doing the best he can, and I would dare to suggest none of his detractors on here would do ANY better.
By psychocandy
Vetchetarian wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:37 am That's it lads, pour more vitriol on poor Drakeford's shoulders. He's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.
You probably blame him for defeat against Gloucestershire yesterday. Well, he didn't score ANY runs, or take ANY wickets, or hold ANY catches? So defeat was all down to him. 😁
He's doing the best he can, and I would dare to suggest none of his detractors on here would do ANY better.
Best he can to score as many political points as he can you mean....
By glamman
Exactly. Nothing to do with science just votes from the elderly. Would have had 2000 in England. More staff than spectators there yesterday. I asked if drinks were going to be brought to seats as happened at New Road on Wednesday and chap at gate said no but enough staff to do it. 😊
By Vetchetarian
psychocandy wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:43 am
Vetchetarian wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:37 am That's it lads, pour more vitriol on poor Drakeford's shoulders. He's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.
Best he can to score as many political points as he can you mean....
Well, he is a politician after all. You do realise that, do you ? πŸ˜€
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:12 am Exactly. Nothing to do with science just votes from the elderly. Would have had 2000 in England. More staff than spectators there yesterday. I asked if drinks were going to be brought to seats as happened at New Road on Wednesday and chap at gate said no but enough staff to do it. 😊
So, you want to ban " votes from the elderly " ?

You do so like to criticise. I wonder what kind of a mess you would have made in the last 18 months.

Easy to criticise, any fool can do it.
By glamman
Vetchetarian wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:50 am
glamman wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:12 am Exactly. Nothing to do with science just votes from the elderly. Would have had 2000 in England. More staff than spectators there yesterday. I asked if drinks were going to be brought to seats as happened at New Road on Wednesday and chap at gate said no but enough staff to do it. 😊

You do so like to criticise. I wonder what kind of a mess you would have made in the last 18 months.

Of course not but their needs have taken priority over those of the young who will be paying the price of this period for many years. No jobs, no education and I assume you will be asking them to keep things going to pay your pension.
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:54 am
Vetchetarian wrote: ↑Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:50 am

Of course not but their needs have taken priority over those of the young who will be paying the price of this period for many years. No jobs, no education and I assume you will be asking them to keep things going to pay your pension.
I made contributions towards my pension.

How about euthanising the over 55's ? That should ease a burden or two. 😁
Squad

Disappointing for Hemphrey to see he has been rele[…]

Apparently, if you buy two tickets you can't set n[…]

T20

Couple of 2nd XI games today and tomorrow. Might b[…]

T20 2021

We get underway in front of the cameras v Worcs on[…]