A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
psychocandy wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:38 am Gareth at Glam got back to me.

Yes its 1000 for the first two games. Season ticket holders, T20 season, then tickets pre-purchases. Not sure if there will be any left then.

Fair way to do it but why isnt this on the website?

Typical Drakeford. Make everyone think he doing us a favour by allowing 10000 when the reality is completely different.

Ice rinks are opening soon too. Good news because my daughter goes BUT you might want to socially distance but if you cant stop - you know what I mean! Worlds gone mad.
Don't expect Drakeford to turn up on Thursday evening (he is a supporter) as risk of lynching.
By Vetchetarian
So now it's pan Drakeford time. Jeez.
He's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.
And NO, I didn't vote for him, or anyone else.

The general consensus is that he has done a good job under very trying circumstances.
By Vetchetarian
The general consensus is that he has done a good job under very trying circumstances.

With the lives of several million people under threat, decisions had to be made. That's one of his roles, to make decisions. Consequently, some will find cause to complain, and I understand that. It's impossible to please everyone.
I would hope that should Mr Drakeford attend, he is left well alone like every other member of Glamorgan could reasonably be expected to be if they just want to enjoy a day at the cricket - he wouldn't be there as FM, but as a fan, so let him enjoy the game as a fan, regardless of political allegiances or disagreements
By Vetchetarian
Glamorganmorgan wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:32 am I would hope that should Mr Drakeford attend, he is left well alone like every other member of Glamorgan could reasonably be expected to be if they just want to enjoy a day at the cricket - he wouldn't be there as FM, but as a fan, so let him enjoy the game as a fan, regardless of political allegiances or disagreements
In an ideal world he would be left alone. However, the followers of sport often feel that they are special, with special dispensations when it comes to behaviour in public, or on social media.

If he attends, he will be recognised, and someone will have a go at him, very much like he has been targetted on here.
T20 2021

We get underway in front of the cameras v Worcs on[…]

T20

Couple of 2nd XI games today and tomorrow. Might b[…]

Squad

Disappointing for Hemphrey to see he has been rele[…]

Apparently, if you buy two tickets you can't set n[…]