A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By glamman
The more this game goes on the more nervous I am that there might be repercussions. In the other games with low first innings scores the team batting second have scored plenty of runs.
By glamman
Just hope we aren't having to get too many. Not sure there will be many Glamorgan supporters who think the job is done yet.
By Vetchetarian
glamman wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:21 pm Harris looks like the bowler to be left out for Neser next game. Spraying it around.
He's on a two week loan I believe, so if true, he shouldn't be available.
By glamman
gmdf wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:30 pm I'd blame the batting myself. The pitch has been the same for both teams.
Hope you are right. I am not sure you would have produced a pitch like this when the away team could choose to bowl. For that reason I am slightly worried.
By glamman
Comprehensive win and a great performance from David Lloyd. Shame Joe Cooke couldn't have got off the mark but clearly Lloyd has demonstrated to anyone marking the pitch that it was a batsman's paradise.
By Vetchetarian
gmdf wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:04 pm
glamman wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:53 pm Comprehensive win and a great performance from David Lloyd.
Can't argue with that. Also full marks for Hogan.
Not to forget the formidable Mr. Stevens, and on his 45 th birthday. 45 jeez !
exileKT8 liked this
By Sir_Wellsmote
Pfft....

Wicket was fine, if a little more bowler friendly than usual

David Lloyd managed more runs in the match than the entire Kent team could muster in a whole innings....

Nobody would blame the wicket if glamorgan were bowled out in less than a session.... :shame:
By glamman
When you read the Pitch Regulations I do not see how it could be marked better than (Below average) and it is likely the Match Referee would have to refer it for further assessment. To reach the next level of "Above average" the specification is: "At most, regular seam movement
(at any stage) on only the first playing day of the match ."
Glamorgan v Yorkshire

Just had a look at the forecast for the week .... […]

Squad

Disappointing for Hemphrey to see he has been rele[…]