A forum for Glamorgan CCC fans
By TWrex
As much as I prefer the 4 day & 1 day comps., it is understandable the white ball & international game would be given priority as they bring in the most money from spectators and tv contracts. Hopefully there will something for us traditional county supporters to see if only in limited competitions. Whatever happens Kent are welcome to my membership money, I want to see a full season in 2021 & content to pay another years subs. Even if age catches up with me and attending matches gets too much I still want a fully functioning Kent CCC (and the other 17 of course) functioning so I can follow from afar. I think during the world wars clubs asked members to continue with their subs to help them through, so perhaps the same call could be put out now. I am lucky enough to be able to be able to continue financially supporting the things I enjoy so that they are there for me to be able to continuing enjoying them in the future. So, for those who can afford to, help keep the activities we love, whatever they may be, going for the years to come.
Best wishes, keep safe everyone and lets hope normality resumes as soon as it safely possible to do so.
Vetchetarian liked this
By Bubbles
Most supporters are probably on pensions so the circumstances are not affected.
If you are employed or self employed the refund of your membership could make the difference?
By TWrex
Indeed it is only if you can afford to help. There are priorities above that of county cricket clubs.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]